Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Roller blade dreamer


I am not a person who would justify buying a 'thing' just for its brand name (what a dangerous thing to say if you are a marketing consultant haha), therefore this cheap helmet will do. Will go ok with my cheap robust cruise bike I bought some time ago. I needed a robust one so I wouldn't be tempted to ride it too fast. Anyway... So this bike was three time cheaper than my beloved roller blades (have them for over 7 years now?). Even my roller blades are not fancy. I spend more time dreaming about going roller blading than roller blading itself. But... it's been too long now, so nothing is going to stop me now... Well literally, as I still haven't learnt how to stop gracefully on roller blades too...

3 comments:

  1. That helmet is amazing! Mine has too much padding in it and sort of sits on top of my head a bit too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec - I admit feeling like a coconut head...And yes, I removed some padding so it fits better

    Peter / Bec - my first thoughts were - let me draw something... then I reminded myself of my failed attempt to draw a dolphin (well it looked more like a duck rather than dolphin)...

    ReplyDelete